How are your feeling today?
The Emotional State or Well-being of a person plays a critical role in the success or failure of a person. A person experiencing a positive emotional state is aware of their strengths, is aware of their emotions, is able to face challenges with confidence, has a positive opinion about themselves, have a greater capacity to enjoy life, cope with stress, focus on their priorities and are able to balance their personal and work life effectively. In all of these actions they ate able to experience and exhibit optimistic & resilient attitude and behaviours. In a capsule they have High Happiness Quotience.
The Increase Your Happiness Quotience Coaching Program will help the participants to explore their current Happiness Quotience, explore all the factors that contribute to their happiness and develop the required skills to increase their Happiness Quotience. You will be able to dive deep into many critical areas that contribute to Happiness, including the following.
– Optimism – Your ability to recover and claim a happy state in the face of setback and disappointment. You will be able to understand your current level of optimism, your outlook to life and the frameworks you adopt during adverse conditions.
– Belief in Yourself – Your ability to believe in yourself and living according to your own values and standards. You will be able to understand your current beliefs, increase positive feelings about oneself, increase your confidence and enhanced life satisfaction & happiness.
– Interpersonal Relationships – Positive Interpersonal Relationships have a direct impact on your personal and professional success. If a person has well developed interpersonal relationships, they are able to reduce the negative effects of life’s daily demands. You will be able to take stock of your current interpersonal relationships and chart a path towards becoming effective at developing and maintaining positive interpersonal relationships.
– Self-Actualization – You would have heard of self-actualization but how self-actualized are you? Happiness comes from a willingness to learn and grow on a journey aligned with your personal values and vision. Your level of self-motivation and feelings of an enriched life ultimately drive personal achievements and overall happiness. You will be able to reflect on your achievements, your potential, current performance and opportunities for furthering your journey towards your dream.
"Emotional intelligence is a way of recognizing, understanding, and choosing how we think, feel, and act. It shapes our interactions with others and our understanding of ourselves. It defines how and what we learn; it allows us to set priorities; it determines the majority of our daily actions. Research suggests it is responsible for as much as 80 percent of the "success" in our lives". - Joshua Freedman
Takeaways - What you will receive?
– EQ-I 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Assessment to understand your profile against 16 competencies. The EQ-i 2.0 is one of the most scientifically validated Emotional Intelligence instruments on the market today and this instrument measures the interaction between a person and his or her environment, then presents results in both numerical and graphical form.
– Receive the EQ-i report with detailed information on the four critical factors responsible for increasing your happiness quotience.
– Personal Success Plan to map your strengths and development areas, map your potential and develop a specific plan to increase your Happiness rate.
– Six Coaching sessions spread across six months to increase self-awareness, build your development plan, deep dive to identify anchors, develop SMART goals, fix accountability and gain tangible improvements.
– The EQ Edge Book by Dr. Steven Stein and Dr. Howard Book.