The EQ-i 2.0 Certification Program will certify you to administer, interpret and provide feedback on both the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 results. This certification program, licenced by Multi-Health Systems Inc., will include detailed information and instruction on the administration, scoring, interpretation, development, norming, reliability and validity of the EQ-i 2.0. It will provide you with the information you will need to make educated and informed decisions regarding your employees or clients and to form the basis of sound emotional intelligence skills development program and coaching programs.
This certification program will help you to become licensed and certified to deliver emotional intelligence assessments for individuals and teams. This is for professionals who work in the areas of executive coaching, recruitment, organizational development, employee development, management training, leadership and executive development, education, career development, consulting and Human Resources. This certification program will be fast paced, highly interactive, leverage case studies, use skill development activities and help participants to become experts in EQ-i® and the EQ 360®.
By the end of the certification program, learners will be able to:
• Define emotional intelligence and its importance
• Describe the components of the EQ-i2.0 and the EQ 360, including defining composite scales and subscales
• Understand the science behind the EQ-i2.0 and EQ 360
• Describe best practices around administering and providing feedback on the EQ 360, and 360 tools in general
• Interpret an EQ-i2.0 and EQ 360 assessment
• Administer the EQ-i2.0and EQ 360
• Follow a structured approach to preparing for a feedback session
• Demonstrate the ability to conduct an effective assessment debrief session
• Explain the benefits of EI to their client groups
• Describe how EI applies to different disciplines • Identify the ethics pertaining to the EQ-i2.0 and EQ 360
• Identify resources available post-certification
• Assess which report type is appropriate for their client
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org