Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0)
The EQ-i 2.0 is one of the most scientifically validated Emotional Intelligence instruments in the Global Market today. This instrument measures the interaction between a person and his or her environment, then presents results in both numerical and graphical form. The power of this instrument is in how the five Composite Scales and fifteen Subscales help to predict with amazing accuracy what EQ behaviors a person is most likely to exhibit and to pinpoint the motivations behind the behavior.
EQ-i 2.0 Self Assessment
The Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0) measures an individual’s emotional intelligence.
- Generate a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect a participant’s workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customized based on individual results
- Make instant connections between subscales and help participants leverage EI strengths and improve EI weaknesses
- Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure your client’s level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities
- Target solutions at every level with a multi-level approach to developing EI
- Reports are designed with clear instructions, interpretation guidelines and results-driven content setting you up for success
The Emotional Quotient 360 (EQ 360) is an emotional intelligence assessment that allows leaders to receive feedback from peers, managers, direct reports, and others on how they leverage their emotional intelligence. It offers clear alignment with the EQ-i 2.0: automated set-up, condensed report output, enhanced report appearance, and detailed interpretation.
- Save time with easy administration and support. Tools such as the Profile Gap Analysis, Rater Response Summary, and a Coach’s Debrief Guide will save valuable interpretation time.
- Gain insight with rich interpretation and developmental strategies, including sections on balancing emotional intelligence, a well-being indicator, and impact-at-work insights.
- Make it your own with customized reports, templates, and optional features such as personalizing reports with your or your client’s logo and adding your own custom questions.
EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report
The EQ-i Leadership Report helps to examines EQ-i 2.0 results through four key dimensions of leadership: Authenticity, Coaching, Insight, and Innovation. The client’s results can be compared against those of top leaders, creating a coaching benchmark for exceptional EI performance. The leadership report contains insights on the leadership and organizational implications of the client’s results, information about which skills have the highest potential to be leadership derailers, as well as strategies for development aimed to help your client reach their true leadership potential.
The applications for this report are in:
- Leadership development
- Executive development and coaching
- Developing high potential leaders
- Compare results against the top leader as a benchmark
EQ-i 2.0 Group Report
The EQ-i 2.0 Group Report is used when an organization wishes to work on team-level strategies as it enables discussion around team-level implications of EI. The Group Report combines the EQ-i 2.0 scores of individuals in a manner that enables interpretation at the group or team level. This report provides the participants’ individual scores while maintaining their anonymity. An overview that identifies group strengths, as well as areas where the group can be more effective, is presented. Implications at an organizational level are examined and strategies for action that can further develop the group’s potential are recommended.
The specific applications for this report are in:
- Providing group or team feedback on EQ-i 2.0 results
- Team building
- Improving group dynamics
- Providing an organizational summary or report of an EQ-i 2.0 program