Emotional Intelligence has emerged as a critical skill required for individuals, teams and organizations globally. Emotional intelligence has been ranked sixth in the World Economic Forum’s list of the top 10 skills that employees will need to possess to thrive in the workplace of the future. Emotional intelligence is not just for CEOs & Senior Leaders but it is critical for employees at all levels of the organization and at every level of a person’s career. The reality is that if someone wants to succeed in the workplace and move up the career ladder, Emotional Intelligence is critical to their success.
Why is emotional intelligence such an important workplace skill?
• Seventy-One Percent of Employers say they value Emotional Intelligence over IQ
• More than one-third of employers are placing greater emphasis on hiring and promoting people with emotional intelligence post-recession
• Fifty-nine percent of employers would not hire someone who has a high IQ but low EI.
• For employees being considered for a promotion, the high EI candidate will beat out the high IQ candidate in most cases – 75 percent said they’re more likely to promote an employee with High EQ.
Why emotional intelligence can be the key to workplace success?
• Emotional intelligence can lead to better business decisions and lead by example
• Emotionally intelligent employees are more likely to keep their cool under pressure
• Those with high EQ are better at resolving conflicts
• Emotionally intelligent leaders tend to have greater empathy
• Employees with high EQs are more likely to listen, reflect, and respond to constructive criticism
• Workers with high EQ are better able to work in teams, adjust to change and be flexible.
Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. IQ will get you in the door, but it is your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others, that will determine how successful you are in life. When we look at the truly extraordinary people who inspire and make a difference you will see that they do this by connecting with people at a personal and emotional level. What differentiated them was not their IQ but their EQ – their emotional intelligence.
The Certified EQ Practitioner Program is focused on helping the participants become Emotionally Intelligent and learn the 15 competencies of Emotional Intelligence. The program will help participants to develop their inner strength & feelings of confidence, increase understanding of their emotions and impact on others, become purposeful in life, learn to express themselves effectively, develop effective interpersonal relationships and empathy, improve their decision-making, learn to manage stress and increase their overall wellbeing and optimism
- Understand Emotionally Intelligence
- Learn the 15 competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Develop inner strength & feelings of confidence
- Increase your Self-Awareness and impact on others
- Develop Effective Interpersonal Relationships
- Learn to regulate and gain control of your emotions
- Self actualize and set your personal vision
- Increase your Empathy
- Improve their decision-making
- Learn to manage stress and increase your overall wellbeing
- Learn effective EQ Skills for success at work and life