EQ-i 2.0 Emotional Intelligence - Self / 360 / Team Assessments
The EQ-i 2.0 is one of the most scientifically validated Emotional Intelligence instruments in the market today. This instrument measures the interaction between a person and his or her environment, then presents results in both numerical and graphical form. The power of this instrument is in how the five Composite Scales and fifteen Subscales help to predict with amazing accuracy what EQ behaviors a person is most likely to exhibit and to pinpoint the motivations behind the behavior.
Why is emotional intelligence such an important workplace skill?
• Seventy-One Percent of Employers say they value Emotional Intelligence over IQ
• More than one-third of employers are placing greater emphasis on hiring and promoting people with emotional intelligence post-recession
• Fifty-nine percent of employers would not hire someone who has a high IQ but low EI.
• For employees being considered for a promotion, the high EI candidate will beat out the high IQ candidate in most cases – 75 percent said they’re more likely to promote the employee with high EQ.
Why emotional intelligence can be the key to workplace success?
• Emotional intelligence can lead to better business decisions and help people to lead by example
• Emotionally intelligent employees are more likely to keep their cool under pressure
• Those with high EQ are better at resolving conflicts
• Emotionally intelligent leaders tend to have greater empathy
Assessment to Select the Right Leaders
How a leader behaves is just as important as the qualifications, skills and competencies they possess. Ensuring that your leaders enact the right values and attitudes is key to maximising the performance of your organisation. Managers who are competent in their professional capacity, and yet who fail to engage and develop their people, can lead to untold costs and lost opportunities for their organisation. Among their teams, motivation, commitment, innovation, and productivity will never be as high as they could be, and job-related stress can be particularly present. At the very least, such individuals waste the full potential of their people, and of the organisation more widely.
Our assessment is a self-assessment tool designed to enable you to select and develop leaders who behave in ways that create superior, sustainable performance for your organisation.
Leadership selection for senior roles is a time-consuming and resource-intensive process. Selecting the wrong person adds significant, further costs in both the short and long term. Being able to correctly identify and select those individuals who are most able to maximise team and organisational performance is essential. This is where our assessment helps you, or organisations you work with.
Our assessment you with an effective and refreshingly different approach. It is a research-based diagnostic tool which directly assesses behaviours, values and attitudes, rather than personality traits. It will help you to explore whether a candidate has the critical foundations to maximise organisational performance as a senior leader, in whatever role they are applying for.
Our assessment is based on contemporary research, conducted in today’s increasingly challenging and ever-changing world. It reflects the fact that the key to success in organisations is releasing the potential, motivation, innovation, wellbeing, and engagement of those around you. It helps identify those leaders who distribute leadership responsibility, rather than hold on tight to their own power, create teams who are open to change, and lead across boundaries with integrity. The foundational research was deliberately designed based on a diverse sample of leaders. This means that it is an inclusive model, and helps address one of the most insidious forms of discrimination in selection and assessment – unconscious bias, or being assessed against criteria that do not value the way that more diverse leaders may prefer to lead.
Diversity & Inclusion Assessment
We help Leaders & Organizations to assess the current D&I Behaviours & status, understand challenges, learn the best way forward & implement action plans to increase the D & I in your organization. The D&I Assessment is based on unique research showing how leaders increase diversity and inclusion through their daily behaviour to the benefit of all of your employees and the bottom line.
The D&I Assessment is a cultural assessment survey tool which you can simply administer online, or with paper copies. It shows you how engaged people are within your organisation, depending on their demographic background, and what leaders are doing that is enabling or inhibiting. The output you will receive is in the form of both a report and a workshop. We will present a range of clear graphs and personal recommendations that are accessible at all levels.
The recommendations demonstrate how to create clear plans and cascade responsibility and action throughout your organisation to benefit from diversity and inclusion.
Benefits to the Organization
• Save potential millions – assessing leadership culture using the Embracing Diversity Inventory and acting on the findings has been shown to assist organisations in avoiding millions in employee- related costs, such as absenteeism due to stress or disengagement, discrimination claims, and lost productivity.
• Benefit all employees – the inventory benefits your whole organisation since it measures leadership behaviours factors that have been proven to increase satisfaction, motivation, commitment, and other engagement factors across the whole population, not just underrepresented groups
• Focus on the factors that really make a difference – the inventory is quite different from other diversity and inclusion tools as it focuses beyond typical factors to assess the leadership behaviours that are proven to simply but effectively create best practice in your organisation
• Clear, targeted recommendations – clearly presented tables show you statistically analysed data to pin-point quick wins for leveraging inclusion so that you avoid a “scat- ter-gun” approach in implementing to diversity and inclusion. In addition, customised graphs enable you to easily pinpoint strengths and weaknesses within and between departments in your organisation.
• Tailored questions – you can tailor both questions you want to ask, and outcomes you want to achieve in order to ensure that the tool addresses issues that are specific to you, right now
• Expert-facilitated feedback session – this is provided to help you action plans on how to act on the feedback both for short and long- term gains, and to empower your employees to increase diversity and inclusion, alongside greater engagement across the whole.